How to Submit Your Programs
Please use the following command to submit your programs on
and then emailing me AssignmentK.zip to email@example.com.
zip -r AssignmentK file1 file2 file3 ...
This command combines all of your source files, Makefile, and README
file. Make sure you replace the
K in 'AssignmentK with
the number of your current assignment. Also, please do not use
gzip/tar - just zip.
The following explains additional requirements of the submission
Please follow this procedure so that it will be easier to
automatically unpack your program, compile, run, and grade them. If
you do not follow this procedure your programs will be returned to you
- You must include a working Makefile file.
- You just also include a README file that explains how to run your
program and any other useful information.
- Do not include any binary files.
- Do not include any additional directories, i.e., all the files
should be at the same ``level'' so that all we need to do is type
"make" and your program will build cleanly.
- ALWAYS put subject headings in there mailings. Make the subject
heading the EXACT name of the assignment, e.g., "Assignment2".
- Please do not to call your programs "test", "sort", "ps", or
anything else built into to the UNIX shell.
- We will only accept 1 submission of a given lab. Do not
submit multiple versions and do not submit them more than 2 days
past the deadline.
- Your code must compile and you must provide
implementations for all the methods in the shells. Failure to meet
these requirements will result in the programs not being